Friday, May 27, 2011

Grimmy's Get Together

So now I'm finally getting around to posting the photos from Grimmy's get-together. I actually didn't get many photos of the get-together itself.  But that's fine, because it was really too chill to document.

In the carrr on the wayyy.

~[Go See More]~


Jordan had his hair curled, and it was looking really good, but it was SO muggy that day that it pretty much fell by the time we got there.



Sporting a new hardcandy house hairbow.  I would also like to note that I was too lazy while editing these photos to bother with redeye correction :\

YUM.

Stella looking quite attitudinal.  




 


lololololololololololol



Some rather cheap paper decorations but they were so cute.  I'm thinking of getting some to hang in my room whenever I redo it.

See?  I lub dem.


Sneaky bitch


After chilling at the house, we decided to go to the club. 

Riding in Cars With Trannies













SURPRISEADEMON









wtf is this dumb shit?
Well that's that.  Sorry the photos are so horrible.  I was using my phone the whole time, which has a lovely camera, but is very difficult to keep still.  

However, what's good is that everyone absolutely loved my extensions :D  Yaaay, thanks, Grimmy!

Hmm, maybe I'll make a good post soon...

Toodles, Noodles.

1 comment:

  1. Let me make the paper deco for you~! I made mine. They are cheap to make, but expensive to buy. $7.99 for 3!!

    ReplyDelete