Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seven Sided Stereotype

I went to a show a little while ago for a friend's band. The lineup is him, his younger brother, a friend who goes to highschool with him and another friend who's a few years older. The father of a friend of theirs owns this little warehouse that they've turned into an event venue, which is pretty neat. It was a small ordeal, mostly just friends and family, but it was still pretty nice.

Ah, youth~


The venue was all the way out in ANDERSON, which made it about a 30min drive D:

And here I am loitering next to Clara as she sets up the merchandise table. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get any shots of my outfit because I was in a hurry and running late [HUGE SURPRISE].

Clayton: Front man, lead singer

Sign by Clara





Keith, Corey [sp?], Clayton, and ??? [SO sorry I forgot this kid's name]. It was nearly impossible to pose these boys for a picture. I made Clayton the belt he's wearing there as a "Congratulations on Your First Real Show" gift. It's very fun and interactive, featuring metal bits, ropes, chain, handpainted playing cards, etc. Of course I didn't get any pictures of it. u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment