Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fitting Room 2009.11

Grimmy and I went to Bridge Street the other day for a little outting.  No major plans or agenda, just some shopping and some EATING.


We bought some spensive makeup at ULTA, ended up at Papaya for some closies, and crashed Edo for dindin.


~「See More Below」~


IMAN.  Pricey, but I love it D:
 



Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ~ clearance bin <3
 




Definitely had to stop for fro.yo on the way.




Strawberries and raspberries and blackberries! Peanutbutter chips and whitechoco chips!


~「Let’s Try It On」~

What I was already wearing.

I really liked the style of this top [not really posing well with it], but the design on it just really wasn't me.

The black top was rather cute on the hanger, but surprisingly not as much so when put on.   Not hideous, but also not really worth getting.  I did, however, end up getting the purple layered tulle skirt.  There's also a teal cami there that I purchased.

Decent fit, but not my style.  Just wanted to try it on :D

SO SAD.  I had been sweet-eyeing this dress for months.  By this time, I didn't even expect them to have it, but they had one left--and in my size.  However, it was a bit defective.  The bow and some of the seems were horribly off-center, and the seeming at the bust comes to a rather undesirable point.  I wouldn't have been able to be happy with it if I had gotten it.  I was so sad that I couldn't even show off how cute the design actually was.
~「Let’s Eat」~
Edo!

I don't even remember what kinds of udon we decided on that night.

Of course Grimmty got some sushi.

Vegetable croquettes for me! 8D~


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment