Saturday, January 9, 2010

ROCK Gal

A little while ago, Grimmy and I had a mini photoshoot for an event for an online gal community.  The theme was rock-gal.  We were originally going to go somewhere outside, but were running late AS USUAL.  At first we were irritated and couldn't figure out where would be a good place to take pictures, but had a realization while we were getting ready in her bathroom.  The bathroom is spacious, it's got lights--WHY THE HELL NOT.  It was a ton of fun.




I'd like to begin by saying that I was actually wearing a ton of makeup, but the lighting wasn't really appropriate for picking it up very well.


Sporting my fanteato SEMROCK shirt.  Semir is a brand endorsed by Taiwanese pop and drama star Alan Show Luo, and lovely Lauren picked up this shirt for me while she was in Xiamen.




I absolutely LOVE this Capricorn pendant.  I picked it up from some random knick knacks shop downtown and just threw it on a chain.  The other necklace and earrings I just made quickly for the shoot.


These shoes always tend to be a pretty big hit.  I got them from Burlington Coat Factory a few years ago.  Probably on sale. 

HAMMING IT UP.


Outer


Though it was cold outside, the heating inside worked just fine.  Outer shots were not very fun.

Bringing toilets back in style.

Beautiful princesses

Ugly bitches

Yours truly.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment